|Section 2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.|
|Section 3. Service Marks. "CompetitionUniversity.com" and “Competition University” are our service marks. Competition University is a registered trademark. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.|
|Section 4. Limited & Permitted Use. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, educational, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for educational, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein.|
|Section 5. Registration. Each registration for chapter enrollment is for your personal chapter's use only and not on behalf of any other person or entity. Additionally, each student registration is for his/her personal use and not for any other person. We do not permit (a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or (b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. Your right to use the Site is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable or assignable. No generic accounts such as StudentA, Student25, Advisor, etc. are permitted.|
|Section 7. Third Party Content & Sponsorships. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. The Site may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials.|
|Section 8. Accuracy and Completeness of Information. Although a great deal of attention has been given to the development of the content on the site, we do not warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be complete or always represent current information. We reserve the right to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site at any time.|
|Section 10. Refund Policy. If for some reason you are not satisfied with or are unable to use the services provided by CU, we will refund you your purchase price less a $75 administrative fee. You must notify us in writing within 15 days of your students' activation date. Please be specific of your desire for the refund, together with the reason for the request. After 15 days following active student enrollments, no refunds will be given. No credit will be issued from year to year. You may request a refund by contacting us by email at email@example.com.|
|Section 11. The Initial set up includes:
1. One initial chapter enrollment based on the enrollment spreadsheet.
2. Ideally, one additional add-on roster may be used each semester, up to the number of students covered under the chapter level pricing. Please use the Add-On tab on the enrollment spreadsheet each time students are added. When emailing the file, indicate if it is a 1st add-on, etc.
3. Chapter accounts up to 99 students enables one or two co-advisors, over 100 students, up to 4 advisors. Additional advisors from the purchasing school may be added for $50 each.
Additional charges may apply for the following:
• Excessive enrollment changes.
• Enrolling additional students beyond the chapter level allocation of student accounts.
• No substitutions between students are allowed. (ie: if one student no longer wants to be in CU, it doesn't open the spot for another student)
• Co-advisors may want to set up separate accounts so each may conveniently view only their students’ grades and activities within CU. An additional $50 fee will apply to enroll each separate group for the same chapter. Use separate spreadsheets to split students.
Last modified: Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 12:28 PM