2020 Online Competition Season
We at CU are very excited to debut online competitive and educationally inspiring events during this unprecedented time in our world.
Please check this page often for weekly announcements!
CU's Social Media Challenge
Runs through May 26, 2020
Final Exam: Tuesday, 5/19/2020
100-questions will cover the following topics:
Marketing (50), Business Mgmt & Admin (15), Finance (10), plus Fun and Challenging Current Events (25)
- 60 minutes
- 1 attempt only
- 8 a.m. and closes at 8 p.m. EDT
- Password protected
All students who are enrolled via his/her school's CU account or who have independently enrolled are eligible for the contest.
- All teachers using CU have been sent the enrollment key to the course page.
- Independently enrollment students have been messaged and must reply to the email to receive information.
- Passwords will be available the day before the exam in the Contest Course page and/or from teachers using CU.
After the exam has closed, students will be able to review feedback for their exam.
- Students will receive a Diamond-, Ruby-, Emerald-, or Sapphire-Level Certificate of Achievement if they receive a 70% or higher score. (95%, 90%, 80%, 70%)
- High achievers, their school, teacher, and state will be acknowledge via our social media accounts. High achievers will also be listed on CU and may be mentioned in our email campaigns and correspondence to teachers.
- Teachers with needs for IEP's should email us with requests.